Big Picture provides Sales and Brand Services for Dell and Intel in sites throughout Europe. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the biggest names in technology.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology, sales and marketing experience who also enjoys delivering training and presenting.
- Support Sales Centre Staff by developing the knowledge level of products and technologies to drive sell-through to increase Market Segment Share, performance mix and share of Intel wallet.
- Understand and support the sales pipeline of potential business and highlight any opportunities where Intel support for Dell sales teams or the customer may influence success.
- Sales support for any Dell customers queries. Including customer meetings, customer calls, email support and web conferencing.
- Design and deliver local and group strategies through sales incentive programmes to amplify ROI. This will include site kick offs and hype days. Monitor and report results to Dell and Intel stakeholders.
- Amplify central marketing campaigns to ensure local teams are aware and are driving them.
- Amplify the use of sales tools such as Proof of Concept with Dell sales teams.
- Attend training and conference events delivering required content. Support training events for customers and Channel Partners, this could involve travel across Europe.
- Relevant and immediate response to sales support staff on Intel Technology queries.
- Insight into Intel roadmap, directly with Dell sales teams.
- Support new Intel product launches by providing Classroom training to sales support staff, arranging specialist training when required. Assist Dell sales staff in introducing new Intel products and technologies to their customer base.
- Passion for technology- Strong knowledge of the compute category –including Server and Data Centre
- Training and Presentation skills - comfortable talking to 1 or 100 people
- Excellent communicator - someone who can proactively engage with senior management.
- Self-starter - we need someone who is happy to manage their own time and drive their own business.
- Commercial experience – ability to engage with multiple teams with different business objectives and support them to drive sales.
- Languages – excellent written and spoken English, Spanish or Italian a bonus.