Big Picture have been providing field sales, training, and digital services for technology clients across the globe since 1996.
The growth of our international teams has led to the need for a dynamic, organised individual to support the team management and operations of these accounts. There will be diverse range of deliverables from budget management, project management, client comms as well as supporting the management of our amazing international teams.
Our clients for the commercial branch of the business provide B2B hardware, software and cloud services to medium businesses and large multi-nationals worldwide.
- Host weekly team calls and provide actions plans
- Manage monthly and quarterly budgets and invoicing
- Sales and activity reporting (weekly/ monthly/ quarterly)
- Project manage marketing programmes and provide post-activity reports
- Create proof of execution reports for clients and stakeholders
- Design and deliver new operational processes and drive efficiency
- Support team performance management, working with the team to understand challenges and find innovative solutions
- Support the recruitment of new team members and holiday planning
- Identify new tools and solutions to improve the efficiency of the teams
- Manage team development programmes
- Act as deputy to the Account Director
- Field Marketing experience (preferably technology or non FMCG)
- Superb planning and organisational skills
- Budgeting and reporting experience
- Excellent communicator
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Writing and research to a high standard
- Passionate about technology/ gadgets
- Team and/or client management experience